Sonne & Holly Talk The Psychological Effects Of Exercise 👊🏽 🧠
Sonne From “Hero Coaching” & Holly Smith PT “Biz FITT” Talk how you can understand your body type & what you NEED to implement into your day to day life to start seeing results in your health & fitness.
Sonne goes deeper into personality types, what exercises you should be doing & what food you value be eating according to your BODY/ PERSONALITY TYPE.
The Five Neurotypes
TYPE 1A (Dopamine dominant)
- Extroverted, confident and very competitive
- Needs to train HEAVY
- Nutrition - high protein, moderate fat and carbs
TYPE 1B (dopamine and acetylcholine dominant)
- Extroverted, confident and competitive, and very skilled
- Needs to train EXPLOSIVELY
- Nutrition - high protein, mod-high fat, low-mod carbs (they tolerate low carbs very well)
TYPE 2A (adrenaline dominant)
- Introvert at rest, extrovert when adrenaline is increased
- Training needs VARIETY
- Nutrition also needs VARIETY, and important to avoid over producing adrenaline - keeping carbs around the workout and in the evening is important
TYPE 2B (adrenaline and glutamate dominant)
- Introverted, very empathetic, sensitive and caring
- Needs to train the FEEL the muscle - think bodybuilding type work
- Nutrition - needs to be “balanced” mod protein, carbs and fat
TYPE 3 (serotonin dominant)
- Introverted, very structured and routine people.
- they overproduce adrenaline and dopamine, and thus cortisol
- Needs to train for STRUCTURE - things cannot change, they thrive off routine
- Nutrition - low protein, high carbs, low fat, small frequent meals a day.
Enjoyed Todays Post? Follow @biz.fitt for more!
Holly Smith PT